Sunday, December 17, 2017

December Blues

My oh my was last week a tad crazy.

I spent most of the week helping with the kindergarten ESGI testing.  It's a one-on-one computer based test that each kinder kiddo gets.  There are 44 tested standard, each with between 3 and 100 questions. Understandably, it takes a while.

I also planned a baby shower, a surprise party for Ms. P for her last day, navigated parental concerns (as always), and planned the games for the staff holiday party. 

For the past eight years, school has always let out around the fifteenth.  Due to {contract changes}, we are out December 22nd.  Yes, you read that right.

We go back the 8th of January, but still.  

Next week will be rough. The kids will be all over the place emotionally. I have end of unit tests to give, computer practice for upcoming tests, big preps, and spirit days. 


5 days until winter break.

No comments:

Post a Comment